How To Be A Funny Woman?

One married guy asked me, “What’s Happiness?” I said, “I don’t know, I am married too.”


He laughed out loud, but my wife looked at me like I am some alien. After a few hours, as I stepped inside home with her, I knew that I am in trouble, and it’s time to be a politician. She asked me, “What was so funny about that? You insulted me.” I replied with mellifluous smile, “No baby, it’s just a simple joke. I didn’t mean that.” 

I truly didn’t mean that. I knew that the other married guy also took it as a joke. Because, guys normally talk like this.

But, my wife was not in a mood to believe me. So, I decided to explain.

I swear. I was explaining in the sweetest way, although some anger was boiling inside me, she suddenly stopped me and said, “I got that part. And, don’t shout while explaining, otherwise I don’t want to hear you.” 

I was shocked that how she detected my anger. But, I controlled myself and tried to use my expertise for watering down her temperature. “Baby, I love you. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I won’t do that again, I promise. I am sorry.” I hugged her tightly, and kissed her.

And, thanks to God, the matter was resolved right on the spot.

That day I got that men’s sense of humor is completely different than women’s sense of humor. The jokes I use with men can’t be used by women. There is a huge difference between personalities and nature. Men can even laugh without any reason (It doesn’t mean we are stupid, we just live every moment), but women need some strong reason to laugh out loud.

I give you an example that will evince you that men’s sense of humor is completely different than women’s sense of humor.

I: Baby, I tell you a joke?

She: Yes.

I: Once a stupid man held her girlfriend’s hand while driving from LA to California. His girlfriend smiled and said, ‘You can go further’... And, he drove to San Francisco.

(I laughed out loud while telling this joke)

She asked with a serious face: Ok, but why were they driving to California at first place? What’s so special there?

I looked at her with confusing eyes, I knew my joke has been killed.

Movie Directors and Comedians know this secret very well. They know that men and women perceive jokes so differently. For making a woman laugh, they create mental pictures, feelings, and relations that the joke indicate. And, for making a man laugh, they use surprising punch lines, silly activities, and negative situations.

Do you know that negative content is favorite for making a guy laugh? But, when we use the same negative content for creating comedy with women, we always get cold reactions. Because, women associate negativity with frustration, anger, and pain.


You Don’t Need To Crack Jokes

Humor is a masculine thing. Men don’t want you to be funny. I know it would be startling for you to know that, men don’t want a funny woman in their lives, but it’s the truth. Many studies, and researches, have proved that men would love to have a one-night-stand, or a short term relationship, with a funny woman, but for a long-term relationship, they would avoid such woman.

Most men agree that they find a sense of humor attractive in women. But, when you ask them if they will marry a funny woman, their answer will be resounding “NO”.

If you ask me, it was an interesting discovery for me too. I was not getting what do men actually want in a woman? What do they consider funny in a woman?

I read hundreds of books and hundreds of researches for understanding the true psychology of men. I asked the above questions from hundreds of men too. And, luckily, I garnered the true answer.

I came to know that, if you want to be a funny woman, you don’t have to crack jokes. 

Instead, “You only need to focus on improving your silly, fun, wild activities.” 


Gales of Laughter

Want to bust him into gales of laughter? Do silly, fun, wild activities. Let your man go on talking with his friends about sports and games, you read these below tips and apply them into your day-to-day life for making him realize that you are the most interesting and fun woman on this planet. I bet, you will be amazed at the power you hold.

But, before I begin, it’s necessary to mention one superb quote of Aristotle – A Greek philosopher and teacher of Alexander the Great.

“The secret to humor is surprise.”

If you will do silly, wild, fun acts as a surprise, you will hypnotize him utterly. He’ll be lost in your charm, he’ll fall in love with you, and he’ll wish to keep you as his wife forever. Surprise is the only thing that has the power to turn ordinary into extraordinary. So, keep your moves as surprising for him as you can.

(a) Sing a song while taking a shower, or wake him up in the morning while singing playfully. You can sing his favorite song in a very bad voice for teasing him too. He’ll laugh and enjoy it.

(b) Don’t look at him for an entire day. Stay with him, hug him, kiss him. But, don’t make an eye contact. This will bring moments of laughs. He’ll ask you what happened. He’ll try to make eye contact with you forcefully.

(c) Wear shortest skirts and tall boots. Handcuff him and dance seductively. That’s wild, but it’ll bring his excitement on peak. In addition, you can use crazy wigs (different colors & different styles) for touching a higher level of role-playing. Plus, you can use cowboy hat too while dancing playfully... Be as creative as you can. It’s fun, wild, and sexy.

(d) Men find your few acts very funny and interesting. In other words, they fall in love with you when you do them. For example, men love when you show your ‘Unshakable Faith’. They love when you tell them you don’t want them to die. They love when you watch sports and make sex with them right after their favorite team’s victory. They love when you wear something belong to them... These are silly and fun acts, but men love it completely.

(e) Wear red lipstick and slather his face with your kisses before he wakes up.

(f) Want to be a ‘Fashion Model’? Do a fashion show. Ask for his reviews about your dresses and shoes. Walk playfully like a model in front of him. He’ll smile all the way and wait for you to finish the fashion show so that he can pick you up in his arms and take you to bed.

Your wild, silly, fun acts make us laugh and help us to escape from unwanted thoughts and emotions. You have no idea how much attractive and interesting you look to us. We feel like making this world a heaven for you...


Author:
Bill Hamilton is a BIG thinker. He loves coming up with new ideas and figuring out how to apply them. He works with individuals, couples, and entrepreneurs to help them accomplish their ambitions.

Want to learn more from Bill Hamilton? Get "21 Crazy Ways to Create Attraction" at his blog: http://www.beingelite.com/

According to Bill Hamilton, "Brilliant books always lead to a wonderful life."

No comments:

Post a Comment